Come along to Tate South Lambeth’s Library Forum – find out about the plans ahead
- The Plan for Tate South Lambeth Library – find out how the council will take forward many of the ideas and suggestions made by local people at last November’s open day
- The Budget – find out what is available to support the library service and activities at Tate South Lambeth Library this year
- Volunteering – learn how you can be supported if you want to sign up
- Making sure things happen – do we want a Library Forum or a new formal Group that works with the council to do this?
- Question and Answers – meet your local councillor and library team to share your ideas and views
Tate South Lambeth Library, 180 South Lambeth Road on Saturday 20 April 2013, 2 – 4pm